Our thoughts and prayers are with every person and business impacted by the COVID-19 virus.
With the increased risks arising from Covid -19, First Degree Refrigeration, LLC wants to play its part in helping to delay/minimize the spread. Below is a list of “Healthy Workplace Protocols” practices we immediately implemented. The overarching intent is simple: take care of our customers, keep our customers and team healthy.
Specifically, we have implemented the following:
- Avoid shaking hands or any physical contact with clients and co-workers.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from other people, as much as possible.
- Wash your hands (for 20 seconds) as often as possible, but at minimum each time you enter and exit any facility (i.e. office, job site, supply house, gas station, etc.) If no facilities available, use the Antiseptic Towelettes provided to each employee.
- When in public avoid touching any hard surfaces that you are not working on, as much as possible, with your hands that may be contaminated. (doors knobs, tables, chairs, etc.) Use your elbow, if possible, to open and close doors, if that not possible, use gloves, wipes, paper towel, etc. to open door
- Try to limit touching your face with your hands, especially mouth, nose, face, and eyes.
- When on-site:
- Wear gloves, if possible to do so, for the service being provided
- Actively try to avoid coming within 6 feet of any personal
- Allow customers to sign invoice with their own pen.
- Wash hands when leaving.
- Sneeze/cough into the elbow
- Suspended attendance point accrual, dispatching directly from your home to keep the amount of time all employees are in the office, at the same time, to as minimal as possible.
- Disinfecting regularly touched surfaces in the office, at least hourly
- Eliminating non-essential meetings
- Sending those that are sick home or to seek medical care, if needed
- Requiring medical clearance to return to work
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day