To our customers and community members:
Gray Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to the safety and well-being of our community. This enduring value guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Rest assured, we are making every attempt to continue business as usual, while also maintaining our company’s commitment to protect the health and safety of our customers and our employees and their families. With that, you can call Gray Heating & Air Conditioning with confidence in knowing that:
- We are taking every precaution to keep our office, our equipment and our vehicles clean and sanitized.
- We are keeping human contact to a minimum, employing virtual meetings and work-from-home capabilities where possible.
- Any employee who is ill or caring for a sick family member is required to stay home.
- We are closely following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- The sales reps and techs servicing our customers are equipped with hand wipes and sanitizer and are required to wash hands before and after appointments.
When working with Gray Heating & Air Conditioning, here are some things you can expect:
- Please don’t be alarmed or offended if we ask you if anyone in your home or business is ill or has visited high-risk virus areas; we simply need to protect our workers and their families. In fact, we ask that you let us know this in advance.
- Please understand that we have adopted a “no handshake policy.”
- Please be patient. We are making every attempt to meet our customers’ needs; however, you may experience slight delays in service calls in the event we need to operate with reduced numbers in staff/techs.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. Obviously, this is a quickly evolving situation, and we are adapting our responses as needed. Stay tuned to our website grayrefrigeration.com for ongoing updates.
We have always prided ourselves at being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees, and – now more than ever – we’re reinforcing that commitment. Please call our office with any questions or concerns at 915.544.1566 in El Paso, and 575.523.2665 in Las Cruces.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day