We understand the current growing concern over the Coronavirus in El Paso and would like to inform you that we are currently and constantly working on our protocol to best serve you, our patients during this situation. Our main concern is the safety of our patients as well as our team members.
If you have concerns or questions:
1860 Dean Martin – 915-855-7680
- DO NOT BE ALARMED – The appropriate measures are in place to keep everyone safe.
- OUR OFFICES REMAIN OPEN – For your convenience it is very important that you follow our protocol very closely.
- ALL PATIENTS WILL BE SCREENED – To determine their need of coronavirus testing, further evaluation and treatment, before entering the building.
- Only people who need to be tested will be tested.
- KEEP IN MIND:
- 80 out of 100 infected patients – will have mild illness
- 20 out of 100 infected patients – will have moderate to severe illness
- 3 out of 100 infected patients – will die
- 97 out o f 100 infected patients – WILL SURVIVE!
Get In Touch
- Monday 7:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day