We Remain Available To Serve Our Families
Given the current situation with COVID-19, we want to reassure you that we have a number of ways to communicate, share information and provide complete services to you. Our offices are also open daily with professional staff available to serve you.
Should you find it more convenient or preferable to reach us via phone, email, text messaging, online through our website, or by Facetime, Skype or Zoom meeting, all of these channels are available at all our locations.
Our first concern is to be responsive to the needs of our community. If you have experienced the loss of a loved one or are completing pre-arrangements for your family, our staff can be contacted and a full range of services can be provided in the convenience of your home or any locations with phone or internet access.
Please contact us at any time and we will be there to serve your needs.
Updated Health & Safety Protocols
We have implemented a number of measures to help protect the health and safety of our staff and guests. We ask for your understanding as we navigate these challenging times together.
Safe Distance Protocols
Beginning immediately, our employees will not engage in physical contact such as handshakes and hugs with one another or members of the public. Whenever possible, they will observe a 6-foot distance. Our staff will also be wearing gloves, and in some cases masks.
There will be a limit of (2) family members allowed to make funeral arrangements at a time with funeral director. All other visitors must wait in the lobby of the facility.
As a precautionary measure we are requesting that all services be limited to a rotation of 10 people at per half hour, all other visitors must wait outside of the facility.
We are also requesting that children under the age of 13 not attend any service to ensure they are protected from any ailments; *exceptions will be made for next of kins and immediate family members.
We will not allow any food or beverages to be brought into our facilities, nor will we will not be serving coffee for the time being.
All visitors to our locations will be asked:
1. Have you or any member of your immediate family been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19?
2. Are you or any member of your immediate family in self-isolation?
3. Has Public Health been involved?
2. Do you have any of these symptoms:
- New onset of cough
- Chills or shivers
- Shortness of breath
If a guest answers YES they will be asked to return home. All funeral or cemetery arrangements can be made remotely.
We may request to take the temperature of guests before entering the building. We will also ask that you wash your hands immediately upon entering the building.
For All Funeral, Cremation & Interment Services
- Any person who is under quarantine is not permitted to attend services.
- Funerals and visitation guest gatherings will be limited to no more than 10 people as per the recommendations of the City of El Paso.
- This number may be lower depending on the capacity of the funeral home chapel.
- We will encourage social distancing in chapel seating.
- We will attempt, whenever possible, to offer a private family service with streamed service for extended family and friends.
- We ask that you avoid expressions of sympathy like handshaking, hugging and other direct physical contact with your guests.
- We encourage families to include a message in their obituaries and notices that anybody who is unwell not attend, and to limit physical contact if they do.
- Mausoleums and indoor niches will be immediately closed to casual visitation.
- For lot interments and crypt entombments, casketed remains will be placed on a cemetery device or carriage, committal prayers will be completed, if requested, and thereafter patrons will be invited to leave – allowing our staff to complete the interment or burial.
- There will be no witnessing for the time being.
- Witnessing of the cremation process in the Cremation Chamber Room will be restricted to a maximum of two family members only. All other visitors must maintain a controlled distance of at least six feet from the operator, behind a defined barrier or glass partition.
- Universal precautions, including all necessary protective supplies and equipment, will be utilized by Perches Funeral Homes / La Paz Funeral Homes Inc. employees.
Thank you for your understanding,
Perches Funeral Homes.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day